Header Ads

I fell off the bandwagon for the weekly photos! So whats new with me? A lot of changes at work! I'm no longer working in the office location in Chino and I'm strictly working the field now. It's a great change, since I love seeing patients and patient care is the reason I got into nursing in the first place. I also get to set my own schedule so I've had more time to do the things I love! 


Angia's Going Away Party @ Kellys Sports Bar & Billiard - Chino, CA 10/6/2011

I've had a lot more time on my hands to get out and be more active. I've been hiking and mountain biking more often which is always fun. It's nice to get outside and enjoy the day.

Bradley enjoying his day out @ Peter's Canyon - Orange, CA

Jennifer with Bradley and Paisley

The Beginning of one of the Descents @ Peter's Canyon - Orange, CA
A blast to ride down, not as fun when you're hiking.



And of course I have to snap a picture of the "new" set-up.


02 or 01 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR XC

No comments

Powered by Blogger.